Troopster is looking for a social butterfly, with mandatory experience of:
- Social Media strategy and campaign production
- Graphic Design Fundamentals
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite
- Trend analysis (What social media is trending -Ex. Tik Tok)
- Photography and Videography knowledge
Other traits we're looking for:
- Innovator! - If you can see yourself as an 'IDEA' person, who isn't afraid to come up with ideas and IMPLEMENT, then we WANT you on our team
- Unafraid to learn on your own - Troopster is looking for individuals who take time to learn more on their own. We believe that knowledge is power and if there is something you'd like to learn on your own, we'll help find a way to make it happen!
- Avid problem solver and troubleshooter - This is a must! Because we are small, we value team members who seek an answer on their own before asking. This is very valuable in graphics, tech, and general troubleshooting, for individuals who pride themselves on being independent thinkers.
Troopster is a growing 501(c)(3) non-profit headquartered in Norfolk, VA. Our mission is to provide morale-building customized care-packs to U.S. troops deployed away from home. We are dedicated to being a supportive, responsive, and professional organization that connects troops to their loved ones and communities while they are stationed away from home. More information about our program is available at www.troopster.org.
About The Job
This position is available as a part-time starting position, with a 12-month growth opportunity to become Salary, based on your capabilities, determination, drive, and conversions.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for coordinating multi-targeted social media campaigns. Organizing strategies for implementation, creating content calendars with appropriate tagging. This individual is expected to always be looking ahead and staying abreast to more than the current landscape and watching trending platforms to utilize, such as Tik-Tok and getting Troopster on those platforms.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE - You will be managing your own schedule, but expected to use your time to create and implement the best social media posts, strategies and campaigns as possible for our market.