- All natural
- Flavor and nutrition of peanut butter without all of the fat
When mixed with water, PBfit creates a healthy peanut butter spread that is one third the calories and 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter.
PBfit is a delicious, low fat powdered peanut butter made from gently roasted peanuts, with 85% of the oil extracted from the peanuts and then ground to a powder. A pinch of sugar and a dash of salt are added to create a delicious powder that is chock full of flavor.
PBfit makes a great dip for apples, bananas, celery and pretzels. Throw a few scoops into your smoothie, yogurt or oatmeal to add a flavorful protein boost. You can also replace some of the flour in your baked goods to make PB muffins, pancakes and brownies.
To slim down your favorite recipe, replace 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 3 tablespoons of PBfit and 2 tablespoons of water and presto, you save over 100 calories and 10 grams of fat.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of PBfit with 1-1 ½ tablespoons of water to make a creamy peanut butter spread
- Store PFfit in powdered form
- If you do mix ahead of time, prepared PBfit lasts for about 1 week
- A jar of PBfit measures up ounce for ounce with traditional peanut butter
- Packaging is BPA free